Pre-engineered building systems provide real value to clients without sacrificing durability, seismic and wind resistance appearance. cost savings right at the drawing preparation stage. Systems engineering and fabrication methods help reduce interim financing costs through faster construction and minimized field erection expense. An Added benefit is earlier occupancy of the facility and a head start on the day-to-day operation of the client.
Apart from costs, there is an assurance of a factory-Built quality and uniformity in design and fabrication. These systems are also energy efficient: incorporate watertight roofing systems; enable easy disassembly or future expansion and the lowest life cycle maintenance costs. Adding to there; there is no mess of sand and cement; power savings; walk able calling; progressive and non-progressive panel systems for walls. A poor man can be provided with a home created under strict quality control and having a longer life span, with greater safety against natural disaster like earthquakes and cyclones.
Moreover, it is possible to create the building in required form and shape. And the 'system approach' renders a holistic way of thinking at one platform for consultants, designers, architects, and builders, Thus it tends to achieve a perfect harmony among various stringent specifications and aesthetic requirements in a more economic way. In a nutshell, the benefits may be summarized as under
- Easy future expansion/modification.
- Weather proof and fire hazards.
- Optimized design of steel reducing weight.
- International Quality Standards
- Seismic & Wind pressure resistant.
- Quality design, manufacturing and erection, saving around 30-40% of project time.
- Quick delivery and quick turn-key construction.
- Pre-Painted and has low maintenance requirements.
- Erection of the building is fast.
- The building can be dismantled and relocated easily.
- Future extensions can be easily accommodated without much hassle.
- Increased life cycle performance and cost competitiveness
- Environment friendly Structures
- Better rainwater harvesting through gutters and down-take arrangements
- Lighter weight; saving in foundation cost of 10-20 percent
- The building can be dismantled and relocated easily
- Easy Integration of all construction materials.
- Energy efficient roof and wall system using insulations.
- Suitability for Hilly regions and other geographically difficult areas.
- Unlimited architectural possibilities